We require payment confirmation prior to dispatch by EFT or direct deposit.
We regret that we do not accept cheques.
Our shipping prices auto generated are applicable to Major Centres only which are: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Harrismith, Johannesburg, Nelspruit, Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Richards Bay, Rustenburg, Witbank.
- Delivery charges for all other areas are negotiated to a minimum and are charged per order per area on a volumetric basis. While we have set up the charges to reduce, dependent on your order volume, there are regrettably some areas where it is impossible for us to maintain this pricing as they are so outlying. Examples of these areas are where the courier drivers have to do a special drive away, e.g. Bergville, Cedara, Vaalwater, Winterton. This is not an exhaustive list of exclusions but is merely indicative of the types of areas to which this exclusion applies. In these circumstances we unfortunately will have to apply the charge levied to us.
- The courier is an independent carrier. They are not our employees, so we include the amount due on your invoice, as their drivers are not permitted to carry or collect cash.
- Once our boxes have left the premises, we are reliant on these independent couriers to handle our goods correctly, so cannot be held accountable for damage in transit.
- While every effort is made by us to pack carefully and work solidly with the courier companies to facilitate live, healthy and undamaged arrival of your order, we CANNOT, and DO NOT guarantee any live arrival on insects when temperatures are below 3 degrees or above 30 degrees Celsius anywhere while in transit. All shipments leave our premises in pristine condition and any deaths anywhere in transit, unfortunately, become your own risk and are not refunded or replaced.
- All of our prices are subject to change at our discretion and without notice.
- We reserve the right to switch crickets from one species to the appropriate size and volume of another species should it become necessary to do so and may have to do so without notice. The breeding of insects is equivalent to farming and is subject to the same conditions as may be experienced in farming, such as weather, drought, flooding and similar.
We ship from Monday to Wednesday each week to ensure your parcel reaches you before the weekend, dependant on your area.